a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Going out of Town!!

Kennels slow. Mel will watch house, kennel, animals etc. What a jewel she is. I mean who else would stay at our house, look after the kennel, (walk dogs, clean up shit etc). Not to mention feeding (at last count not including paying boarders....13 chickens, a horse, a donkey (brand new rescue!), four racoons, 5 dogs and a number of cats. AND clean(and I mean windows and floors and bathrooms and cat boxes etc) and plant and garden and, and , and........whew, makes me tired just thinkg about it.

Anyway, we're going to Ft Lauderdale to go to the Tut Exhibit (http://www.kingtut.org/). I am really excited about this. Gave Dolly a Valentines present (ain't I just the thoughtful hubby!!) that she's crazy about. I mean cats and Egypt how could I go wrong. More later and maybe pics!, I know, promises, promises.......


The Present!

No comments: