a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

5th day

Well it's been 5 days without tobacco. Doesn't seem so bad but boy do i sure want one sometimes. Not that I have a nicotine craving, it's more like a habit (no pun intended). I was used to 1)having a smoke after lunch 2) having a smoke while walking the dogs 3) having a smoke when I couldn't stand this damn job one more minute. So now I have to find something else to do. Drugs are out (damn!!), I don't drink anymore......so what do i do? contemplate the trees, road........a little frustrating really, I guess I miss the whole effect of smoking, the pack, the lighter, the way to light up, holding the cig. It's going to be hard but I'm determined to do it. I am much stronger than a little tube of an addictive, health destroying herb. I mean if it's herb I wanttttt..............

No comments: