a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Friday, May 06, 2005

rain rain rain

It has been raining here for the last 2 days, torrential downpours. Everything is flooded, especailly the back yard. Dogs and puppies are splashing from puddle to puddle. They're having a blast! On a more positive note,. We took Xena to the vet school to have the bump on her head looked at and it was nothing. Whew! I DID NOT want to go through the pet dying by inches again. Thank God. She's healthy.

They have been working on mulching the road we need for the kennel. It actually doesn't look too bad. Better than I had hoped actually.

I have decided that I will download Picasa 2 so I can post some pics on this also. I like blogs with pics, so I figure more pics will make this a little more interesting. More soon....

No comments: