a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Monday, May 09, 2005

T*oughts

Well that Hello program from Picasa seems to work. I can't figure out how to get more than one pic at a time to post but it's a beginning! I have loads of pics to post, kennel, aminals stuff. It'll be great.

So It's about time I tell folks about this blog. It makes me a little nervous. I did mention the idea of blogging to Dolly and she seemed a little lukewarm about it. She's a much more private person than I and I'm not sure what her reaction would be. I don't know how receptive she would be to the idea of putting our lives (part of it at least) on the net like this. I have a coupla of old friends that I will give the link to and see what their reaction is. I haven't seen these folks for 25+ years so it oughta be interesting. Well, we'll give it a shot.

Renee, Toni, you are the ones. Let me know what you think.

No comments: