a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Saturday, May 28, 2005

A three day weekend

So the weekend begins! First I need to fix the chicken coop, goats pen and the horses stall. They are sooo destructive. Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble (for a while at least!). Maria and the kids should be here around 1 or so. I'll be working in the kennel around that time. I need to finish the tile on the bathroom floor and them start a materials list for the rest of the work that needs to be done around there. The tile for the floor of the lobby, the counter, the screening for the top of the runs. You would be amazed at how many dogs will climb a chian link fence! I sure don't need someone getting out when I'm watching them. I also need to order the kitchen cabinets and get the kitchen lined up. SO much to do. Why can't I just the lottery and get it overwith!

No comments: