a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Soon.........

At long last this week is coming to an end. The House of Morons has sent me to (in order) DeLand, Daytona and Jacksonville for 2 days in a row to help with training. A lot of driving....I really wanted to be here to help Dolly with the kennel. We have more dogs! It's really exciting. Our sun shade for the kennel arrived. A large sheet of screening material to cover the outside portion of the runs to protect the dogs from the BLAZING HOT sun. Good news is that I am off all of next week, Tims' coming up, my brother has the week off also. That will be nice.

I'm still pretty torn up about Loki. I guess it's good that I'm so busy now that it doesn't leave me time to reflect. I have been dreaming about him though.....It's odd, I generally don't dream about the animals (usually dont' dream period). I guess I will ultimately end up missing him terribly. Although we have numerous other pets/animal friends there was always something very special about him. I'm too heartbroken to tell Loki stories right now, ask me later and I'll be happy too...He was a very non-typical pooch, much more human than dog. And I'm not just anthromorphisizing (sp again)....bye for now....

No comments: