a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Thursday, July 28, 2005

another update

Well, lets see, where to begin...Carolyn and the girls are here for the week. It's so nice to see Dolly and her daughters getting along. Life is really too short to be pissed off. Went to Wild Waters with Maria, Carolyn and the four kids (Dolly and me of course), had a blast. Even at my advanced age I enjoy the water slides and all the kid stuff. It's more enjoyable with the kids though, their enthusiasm is infectious!! Too bad that they need to leave on Saturday. However they will be back in October! Whoo-hoo!

The kennel is doin' great considering that we haven't really advertised. Thats exciting. I CANT WAIT until I can quit my day job........

There were some kids over by the kennel last night, claimed to have run out of gas but were doing a lot of hollering so I ended up calling the cops to come check it out. By the time they got there, it didn't take too long tho, they were gone. At this point Dolly was apparently hollering at me to find out who it was, couldn't find her gun, couldn't rack the shotgun and ended up pissed at me! Go figure. Sometimes I just cant figure people out. I mean, sorry I didn't hear you, I was talking to the cop, his motor was running and you were a loong way away. I'm a little deaf (too much rock'n'Roll? in my youth?) Anyway, I'm doin' the man of the house thing and I get the cold shoulder. I give up, I'm sure it will pass but what the F***? I'm sure some of you ladies are thinking "men!" well I'm sorry but I can't figure things out like this with no information. Jeez...

No comments: