a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Friday, April 22, 2005

Awriigghhhttt.........

It's friday! Yahoooo! No more stupid working for stupid people. Boy that gets me sometimes, working for people tht aren't as smart as I am. Not that I'm a rocket scientist or anything but, come on, use that grey matter a little. I wont bore you with the details but the folks in Tallahassee are just plain OUT OF THE LOOP. They have no idea of what we do or how we do it. Shocking!! (sarcasmmmmm)

The contractor is working great guns on the kennel. If I'm not mistaken the the comment tht was overheard was , lets' get this done and get the hell out of here. No problem here, they've been working on it since September (August?) anyway since before the hurricaines. They're good folks but it's like they're now family. Enuf already!

Looking forward to the weekend! Work on the chicken coop. The new chickens are a bit big for the container they're in but we an't put in with the others. Rocky (top dog er, chicken) is a brute and will clobber them senseless after he rapes them. Thank God I'm not a chicken they sure don't play well with others.....

No comments: