a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Thursday, April 07, 2005

bah humbug!!

What a sucky start to today. Feed the racoon (Peanut about 2 1/2 weeks old, eyes still closed) give my mil (mother in law) her pills try to find something for lunch and get to work (late again!). Really, wasn't life simpler in the past? On top of everything we're close to getting the kennel open but it seems like there are more problems every day. Now it's the gd well. The electricians fucked up again and Dollys' not happy with their response (we're real busy). Hey, come on, we're paying you too. And work, jeez, what a ccf (chinese (sorry no racist sentiment) cluster f***) modernization, what a joke, you'd think that the morons at the top would have clue but that's asking too much. Well, this is a very positive start to the blog (HAHAHAHAHA) Thanks for listening to my rant, I'll be more positive in the future (I have to for my own mental health). Updates as frequently as I can. Pics to post as well in the future...

No comments: