a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The weeks almost over

Well, it seems we got through the software update at work with a minimum of bruising. Surprisingly enough. Kennels moving along fine Dolly has to call the floor guy and the kennel door guy, it appears that stainless steel doors are a little short. Well, that's his hook not mine so I'm not gonna worry about it.

In writing this I wonder about my motivation. Do I really care if other people, who I don't know, know what is going on in my life? Do I care? Is this a type of exhibitionism? Well, I'll continue for a little while and see if I get any comments or maybe just treat it like an online diary/journal. I don't know, I'll have to think about it a little. I have to confess I am interested in other peoples blogs so maybe.......oh, who the hell cares, I'll have to ponder this a little..

No comments: