a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Friday, April 08, 2005

a better day (we hope)

Well after my rant of yesterday morning things seemed to turn around a bit. Got the wife buzzed when I got home and it sure improved her mood. Imagine! Electrician called and rescheduled the meeting for today. Hope we can get the shit taken of today! I can't wait until the kennel is open. We've always wanted to have our own biz and it looks like it will happen soon! Dolly still wants me to work here for 5 or so more years to increase the piddling retirement that the state offers.Not to mention the most important part, the free health insurance. It's about the only thing that is really a good deal. At our ages (no I'm not telling you) it is important. I suppose she's right but the thought makes me want to puke. I don't know if any of you have ever worked for government but I can tell you it's one fucked up place to work. If they had a clue (ivory tower syndrome big time!) we could actually be good at what we do . It makes me wonder about all the tax money that the feds are pissing away. Makes me less and less interested in the major parties and more and more interested in Libertarian and other "fringe" parties. Oh well life (groan) goes on. At least it's friday, hooray!. Another week of drudgery and slavery done!!

No comments: