a chronicle of life, trials, tribulations and life in these hectic days......

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Work? On a Sunday?

After 15 years with the state I finally have to work on a sunday. Jeez, that blows. We 're getting a new software system and they want us all to test it before it goes live tommorrow. It is the right thing to do although I have much to do at home.Finally got the well hooked up yesterday. Electrician shows up and says we're here to do it. Run to the hardware store, get the fittings I need and spend the next two hours in a hole half-filled with water hooking up the piping to the house. It worked! At least for a while, the stupid horse destroyed part of the system and I had to isolate the pasture part of the system so we could have water. Guess what I get to fix when I get home? I love the animals bu they sure can generate work! Gotta go if I want to ever get out of here.

No comments: